Date of Implementation: Effective from 24/04/2021
Thank you for visiting the company's website under the name "eshop.v-os.gr" (hereinafter the "Website") Athanasios Th. Vassiliadis, based in 07 Aegean, Kalamaria, PC 55134, Thessaloniki (hereinafter: "the Company").
Before using our Website, please read this Personal Data Protection Policy (hereinafter referred to as the "Policy").
The Company undertakes to collect and process your personal data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter "GCC"). The Company as Head of Processing informs you about the way of collecting and processing information about you which is governed by the following terms and the relevant provisions of the GCC and the relevant current Greek and European legislation on personal data protection.
Personal Data is any information that refers to natural persons whose identity is known or can be verified (hereinafter "Personal Data").
The protection of your Personal Data is very important for the Company, which takes measures in this direction.
This Policy sets out the type of information that our Company may collect from you and informs you about how we use this information. When you voluntarily provide us with personal information, such as your name, address or e-mail address, we use this information in the strictest confidence. Subject to the specific provisions of this Policy, no personal information is the subject of rental, sale, public posting or disclosure to other companies, organizations or websites.
This Policy applies to the collection and use of your personal information by the Company ( eg information specifying a specific person such as full name or email address).
2. What information do we collect from you
· Your personal information & amp; Contact details or details of persons nominated by you whose express consent has been obtained (name, patronymic, patronymic, contact telephone numbers, contact address, Email, activity / profession)
· Electronic identification data (where required during the Company's service to you)
· Financial data (bank account numbers, credit card details and payment methods, VAT, Tax Office)
· Health Data (if required by special shipping conditions)
· Training level data, work history / market training data when you submit your CV to us.
· When you visit the Company Website, we may collect personal data from you. This data may include your search history, IP address, screen resolution, the browser you used, your operating system and settings, access times, and your URL report. If you use a portable device, we may also collect data that identifies your device, settings, and location.
· The Company reserves the right to collect non-personally identifiable information of users [browser type, computer type, operating system, internet providers, etc.] and / or to monitor Protocol Internet (IPAddress) addresses using corresponding technologies (cookies). cookies are small text files that are stored on each user's hard drive without access to documents or files from the user's computer. They are used to facilitate user access when using specific services and / or pages of the Website, as well as for statistical purposes. For more information on the cookies used by the Website, users are kindly requested to visit the Cookies Policy page.