Application Date: Valid from 04/24/2021
Thank you for visiting the website of the company with the name "eshop.v-os.gr" (hereinafter the "Website") Athanassios Th. Vassiliadis, with its registered office at 07 Aigiou, Kalamaria, TK 55134, Thessaloniki (hereinafter: " The company").
The Company undertakes to collect and process your personal data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter "GDPR"). The Company as the Processor informs you about the way of collecting and processing information about you which is governed by the following conditions and by the relevant provisions of the GDPR and the relevant Greek and European legislation on the protection of personal data.
Personal Data is any information relating to natural persons whose identity is known or can be ascertained (hereinafter "Personal Data").
The protection of your Personal Data is very important to the Company, which takes measures in this direction.
This Policy lists the type of information our Company may collect from you and informs you about how we use that information. When you voluntarily provide us with personal information, such as your name, address or email address, we use that information in strict confidence. Subject to specific provisions of this Policy, no personal information is rented, sold, publicly posted or shared with other companies, organizations or websites.
This Policy applies to the Company's collection and use of your personal information (eg information that identifies a specific person such as full name or email address).
2. What information we collect from you
During the exercise of our professional activity and operation of our Company, we collect the following Personal Data as the case may be, when you provide them to us:
· Your personal details & Contact Details or details of persons indicated by you whose express consent you have received (surname, patronymic, patronymic, contact numbers, contact address, Email, activity/profession)
· Electronic identification data (where this is required during the provision of the Company's services to you)
· Financial details (bank account numbers, credit card details and payment methods, VAT number, DOU)
· Health Data (if required by special conditions for shipping the products)
· Education level data, work history/market education data when you submit your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to us.
· When you visit the Company Website, we may collect data of a personal nature from you. This data may include your search history, IP address, screen resolution, browser used, operating system and settings, access times and referral URL. If you use a mobile device, we may also collect data that identifies your device, settings, and location.
· The Company reserves the right to collect non-personal user identification information [browser type, computer type, operating system, internet providers, etc.] and/or track Internet Protocol addresses (IPAddress) using corresponding technologies (cookies). Cookies are small text files that are stored on each user's hard drive without being able to access documents or files from the user's computer. They are used to facilitate user access when using specific services and/or pages of the Website, as well as for statistical purposes. For more information about the cookies used by the Website, users are requested to visit the Cookies Policy page.
3. How we collect your Personal Data
We collect your Personal Data directly from you in the following ways:
Directly from you:
· Through Forms.
· Via email.
· Through phone calls.
· Via facsimile.
· Through all kinds of Sales/Service/Product/Work Agreements that you sign with our Company.
· In the context of your interest in entering into sales contracts and for the provision of offers/services/products from our Company.
· Through our authorized employees/partners.
· By sending your resume (CV) electronically in order to apply for a job at the Company.
· If you are interested in us contacting you through the contact form located on the Website.
· By submitting data for registration on the online member platform (registered customers).
· If you choose to subscribe to the Company's newsletter.
By submitting your Personal Data to the Company, you consent to the use of that data in accordance with this Policy. Your Personal Data is not used for other purposes unless we obtain your permission, or unless required by law or professional standards.
4. Use – Disclosure of Personal Data
We use your Personal Data to respond to your requests with the aim of providing services and shipping products, keeping you informed and communicating with each other about matters that interest you and concern you, such as offers, product catalogs, etc.
We do not disclose your Personal Data to third parties not affiliated with us, unless required for our legitimate professional and business needs, in order to respond to your requests and/or as required or permitted by law or professional standards and/or and as long as we have your express consent to this.
Also, your data, to the extent that this is appropriate for the fulfillment of our contractual obligations, to better serve you and to satisfy your requests, may be transmitted to providers collaborating with the Company, such as consulting and auditing companies, any partner storage and record management companies, partner IT companies, partner printing, organizing and delivery service companies, to transport companies and courier/postal companies, to shipping companies. The Company in all the above cases transfers your Personal Data only if the third parties meet our strict data processing and security standards and must act only on our instructions and have been specifically authorized for this purpose, and if they are bound fully from the privacy and obligations provided for in the legislation regarding the collection and processing of the above data.
In addition, as provided by law, the Company may disclose your data to public authorities of all kinds (indicatively public services, insurance funds, tax authorities, etc.) to judicial, public and independent authorities, such as indicatively the "General Consumer Secretariat" of the Ministry of Development and Competitiveness, the Independent Authority "Consumer Advocate", to competent Ministries, Prefectures, D.O.Y., S.D.O.E., police departments, prosecution authorities, to approved dispute resolution bodies within the framework of the procedure Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR), to independent auditing companies upon their legal request, as long as this is absolutely necessary for the defense of legal rights or the fulfillment of the Company's obligations.
In the event of our reorganization or sale to another organization, the Company may also disclose Personal Data related to the sale, assignment or other transfer of the business.
Furthermore, the Company may, if this is necessary when carrying out checks regarding the protection of Personal Data and security and/or for an investigation or response to a complaint or a security threat, make disclosures of Personal Data.
5. Transfers of Personal Data to Countries outside the EU and EEA.
We may transfer the Personal Data we collect from you to countries other than the country in which the Personal Data was originally collected. These countries may not have the same Personal Data protection laws as the country in which the Personal Data was originally collected. When we transfer your Personal Data to these other countries, we take appropriate measures to protect the Personal Data in accordance with this Policy and all applicable Personal Data protection laws.
6. Legal Basis and Purpose of Use and Processing of your Personal Data.
The Company only collects Personal Data that is necessary in order to satisfy your requests in the context of its commercial activity and its general operation. Where additional, optional information is sought, you will be informed at the time the data is collected. Based on Greek and Community legislation (including the GDPR), we process Personal Data, as long as we have the legal basis to do so. Therefore, when we process your Personal Data, we rely on one of the following legal bases of processing:
· For the execution of a contract: When the processing of your Personal Data is necessary for our fulfillment and compliance with our contractual obligations.
· When we have a legitimate interest: We may process data about you when we have a legitimate interest in carrying out a lawful activity in order to ensure the continuity of that activity, as long as it does not affect your interests. Such a case may concern the information about the products of our Company for which we have been asked for information by you as well as about our new products.
· Where there is a legal obligation: We are required to process your Personal Data to comply with a legal obligation, such as keeping records for tax purposes or providing information to a public body or authority or to comply with other insurance, accounting or tax provisions .
· When we have your consent: We may occasionally ask you for specific permission to process some of your Personal Data, and your Personal Data will only be processed in this way if you agree to it. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting the Company at email@example.com.
The Company collects "sensitive" personal data only when our subjects voluntarily offer such data and have provided express consent to process it, or when the collection of such data is required by labor or social security laws. The concept of "sensitive" data includes Personal Data concerning a person's race, nationality, political beliefs, trade union membership, religious or similar beliefs, physical or mental health, sexual Zoe.
7. Network and Information Security
The Company implements all reasonable and appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your Personal Data against unauthorized access, misuse, loss or destruction. Such measures include, where necessary, the use of firewalls, secure server facilities, encryption, implementation of appropriate access rights systems and procedures, implementation of an access control policy, careful selection of processors and GDPR compliance checks, and other reasonable organizational and technical measures to the provision of adequate protection of your Personal Data, which is updated taking into account technological developments and the costs of their implementation.
All employees are bound by confidentiality and non-disclosure clauses and your Personal Data is processed only by specially authorized personnel of the Company.
8. Storage – protection of Personal Data
The Company has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard the security and protection of Personal Data with the aim of securely storing Personal Data and preventing accidental loss or destruction and unauthorized and/or illegal access to them, use, modification or their disclosure. Examples include:
1. physical security measures such as access control and recording, security policies, implementation of secure file destruction measures, etc.
2. electronic security measures such as encryption, user access control of information systems, installation of security hardware and software, etc.
3. regular training and information of authorized users
Our data centers where your Personal Data is stored are located in Greece, where the Company's data center is located and the backup storage location is located within the Company in a place that has all the necessary security measures. Also stored data is in partner cloud service providers whose datacenters are located in Europe From the backup copy, a second copy is created in an encrypted form which is kept in an external location with all security measures. If you need more information about the protection measures, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Retention time of Personal Data
Personal Data is retained for as long as is necessary to carry out and complete the processing purposes listed above, including the purposes of satisfying legal, accounting or information requirements, and to respond to your needs, both in physical file and in electronic form. It is clarified that we will keep and process your Personal Data for as long as our contractual relationship lasts. In the event that the relationship is interrupted or terminated in any way, we will keep your data for as long as is required until the relevant claims expire and in any case for as long as required by tax legislation, the applicable legal and regulatory framework and the approved codes of conduct. We will also retain your Personal Data when you contact us to submit a query for as long as it takes to process your query. When you have provided your consent for direct marketing communications, we retain your Personal Data until you unsubscribe or request deletion, or after a period of inactivity determined in accordance with local regulations and guidelines. It is pointed out that if a legal dispute is pending between us beyond the above processing times, we will keep your data until the conclusion of the court case with an irrevocable court decision. After the retention period expires, the Personal Data is destroyed from the Company's paper records and information systems or we anonymize it so that you can no longer be identified from it.
1. Your rights regarding the processing of Personal Data
In the context of the GDPR (articles 12-22) you have the following rights:
· Request a copy of your Personal Data.
· Withdraw your consent where this is the legal basis for the processing of your Personal Data.
· Request the correction of your Personal Data if it is inaccurate.
· Request the deletion of the Personal Data you have provided, under the conditions of the law.
· Request the restriction of processing, under the conditions of the law.
· Request the portability of your Personal Data, if you yourself provide the data, the processing is based on consent or the performance of a contract and the processing is automated.
· Object to any form of processing of your Personal Data by us.
To exercise the above rights, you can address the e-mail: email@example.com or by post or in person to the Company at 07 AEGAIOU, KALAMARIA, TK 55133, THESSALONIKI. In case of exercising one or more of the above-mentioned rights, we take every possible measure to satisfy the request, within a reasonable period, but no later than within one (1) month from the submission of the request and its identification. This deadline can be extended by a maximum of two (2) more months, if the request is complex or there is a large number of requests. The Company may retain the minimum necessary Personal Data to safeguard its legal interests.
Finally, each customer/user has the right to submit a question to the Company about the way their Personal Data is processed and protected, and if they consider that any of their rights are violated, they have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority ( http://www .dpa.gr/, Kifisias 1-3, PO Box 115 23, Athens, 210 6475600).
1. Policy for children
Our Company is committed to protecting the privacy of children. You should be aware that the content and services of this Website are not intended for children under 16 years of age. No Personal Data shall be submitted to the Company either through the Website or otherwise by persons under the age of 16. If it comes to our attention that a person under the age of 16 has submitted Personal Data to the Company, without the express consent of the person exercising parental responsibility, we will immediately, upon notification or request, delete such data in accordance with the Company's deletion policy Our company.
2. CalOPPA Do-Not-Track Update
The Company does not track its users on third-party websites and therefore does not respond to DoNotTrack (DNT) signals. The Company does not allow third parties to collect personal data directly from our users on our Website such as through the use of third party advertisements.
The Company may modify this Policy. Please check the Effective Date at the beginning of the Policy to see when it was last revised. Any revision will be effective as soon as we post the revised Policy.
If we make material changes to this Policy that expand our rights to use Personal Data that we have already collected from you, we will notify you and provide you with a choice about future use of that data.